We’re currently partnering with a rapidly growing client in the Philadelphia suburbs, and we are conducting search for an SAP PTP Analyst, who will be responsible for entire SAP PTP vertical for the company.
This is an organization that admits it is ‘growth obsessed.’ So much so in fact, this $1 Billion company has plans to double their revenue in the next 5 years, and is tracking to do just that. To enable IT to grow and deliver value to business as it scales, a new leadership team has been put in place that has truly baked innovation right into the company’s cultural DNA.
This is an exciting time for the company, and potentially for someone who gets to work with this team.
- Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to business requirements, independently or as a leader of a team, in order to find the best solution.
- Own the solution from a technical standpoint.
- Perform hands-on configuration in MM, QM, and other modules, as needed.
- Own all interfaces relevant for Procure-to-Pay, not limiting to Procurement and Inventory activities between SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related discipline; or 5 to 7 years equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years of hands-on experience as a functional Procure-to-Pay analyst in multiple implementation projects and/or support organizations, including all responsibilities stated above.
- Expertise in entire P2P ( Procure-to-Pay ) cycle: purchase requisition, vendor quotations, purchase orders, release strategies, subcontracting, consignment cycle, master data, scheduling agreements, Inventory management, Inbound Logistics, Logistics invoice verification, Incoming Inspections and Receiving. etc.
- Must have extensive experience with IDocs and EDI related to the Procure-to-Pay process
- Must have detailed knowledge of release strategies within SAP applied at Purchase requisitions or Purchase Orders.
- Should be able to work with the technical team on various RICEFW objects and prepare detailed functional specification documents.
- Experience working with supplier collaboration tools like Ariba, SAP SNC , E2Open is desirable.
- Knowledge of APO DP/SNP/PPDS/GATP is a plus.
- Four or more years of experience configuring one or more SAP modules.
- Exceptional and professional written, verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of typical SAP software development lifecycles.