Published: March 28, 2017
- Responsible for the administration of the SAP systems. This includes installations, upgrades, performance, security, sizing, support, system copies and connectivity.
- Other responsibilities include maintenance of start and system profiles, performing transports and corrections, applying support packs/LCP’s, Enhancement Packs, monitoring disk size and utilization, system performance, process configuration, load balancing, SAP router configuration, peripheral device definition and configuration, change management, GUI and end user support, creating user accounts and security profiles and authorizations.
- Oracle skills responsible for DBA duties for SAP systems, performing database upgrades, backups/restores, Reorganizations, SAP system sizing, tablespace management, and infrastructure planning and execution.
- Installation and configuration of system monitoring using Solution Manager/CCMS
- The basis administrator will work closely with other STG teams to implement and test any operating system and hardware solutions.
- The basis administrator will also serve as a key central point of contact for providing day to day consultation in troubleshooting, analysis, and implementation of SAP-related system solutions.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in SAP Basis – UNIX (prefer AIX)/Oracle platform
- Minimum 3 yrs SAP Security/Authorizations
- Strong SAP Installation and Support (including UNIX/AIX, Oracle)
- Netweaver SAP Web AS Certified a plus, WAS, Enterprise Portal, PI, CRM, ITS, J2EE Experience
- Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting skills
- Client/Instance and Architecture competence
- Transport Management System skills
- Strong Teamwork Mindset