We are currently partnering with our client in Long Beach, CA in a search for an SAP BPC Analyst in a full time / direct hire role.
- Support SAP Enterprise Performance Management (SAP BPC, BI-IP, SEM-BCS, SEM-BCS) systems that are integrated with BI/BO and modules in SAP, specifically the Forecasting and Consolidations processes.
- Hands-on problem identification, problem resolution and problem documentation and communication.
- Pro-active in assisting the business by reviewing the BPC business processes and identifying areas of process improvement and collaborating with the broader IT team to implement these improvements
- Produce weekly status report in area of ownership, taking accountability and ownership for deliverables and commitments aligned with weekly SLA’s for Defects, change requests, projects
- Cover the BPC Business users across multiple countries – collaborating closely to become a primary escalation point and local go to person for support.
- 7+ Years of experience, 4+ years in BPC
- Must have a strong knowledge of BPC configuration and setup and should be able to build and maintain the configuration to help support the business process.
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle NetWeaver BPC implementations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Finance or Management
- Working knowledge of BPC security
- Experience in Integrated Planning and BPC10.1 Embedded version a plus
- Practical experience of BW Query Designer and Administrative Workbench
- Experience in one or more of the following ABAP, HANA, Business Objects Suite - Web Intelligence, Lumira, Design Studio