We’re currently partnering with a rapidly growing client in the Philadelphia suburbs, and we are conducting search for an SAP Delivery Manager overseeing 7 direct team members and a 13 member AMS team, covering WM, MM, SD, ABAP, and Basis areas)
This is an organization that admits it is ‘growth obsessed.’ So much so in fact, this $1 Billion company has plans to double their revenue in the next 5 years, and is tracking to do just that. To enable IT to grow and deliver value to business as it scales, a new leadership team has been put in place that has truly baked innovation right into the company’s cultural DNA.
This is an exciting time for the company, and potentially for someone who gets to work with this team.
- The Delivery Manager will provide overall leadership and direction for the organization that supports the ongoing maintenance of the SAP ERP systems, oversees the implementation of upgrades and new modules, and drives continuous improvement to business process and business results based on the enterprise capability of the SAP landscape and other transactional systems. Coordinates ERP maintenance and enhancement efforts to leverage enterprise resources, knowledge and best practices.
- The SAP Delivery Manager is accountable for ensuring the SAP landscape is stable and efficient. The Manager is also responsible for running an SAP factory capable of enhancing and scaling SAP to meet changing business needs so that SAP is a platform for growth.
- Daily tasks of the SAP Delivery Manager typically include overseeing production support to ensure the integrity and availability the SAP landscape, working closely with project managers to ensure delivery or projects, and managing functional and technical resources to deadlines.
- This position is an opportunity to make significant contributions by providing information technology solutions that enables new capabilities, drive innovation, enable global growth and streamline operations required to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- S. degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience within and outside of IT roles with at least 4 years managing high-performance teams.
- Extensive, cross-functional, SAP ECC solution design and configuration experience. Demonstrated, substantial experience leading blueprinting of cross-functional ECC solutions, including SD, LE, MM, WM, QM and FICO.
- Managing teams to excellent performance in various SAP SDLC’s (ASAP, Agile, etc.).
- With multiple SAP integration technologies (IDocs, Web Services, PI, etc.).
- Managing onshore/offshore managed services teams.
- Building and managing vendor relationships, including contract negotiation.
- Establishing and managing budgets.
- Fluent in ITIL core processes: Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Capable of establishing standards and best-practices in business analysis and functional design (blueprinting), configuration, development, testing, training and deployment, and managing teams to those standards.
- Must have a proven track record of establishing working relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and builds understanding.