We have been engaged in a search with our direct client, who is a leader in the SAP Apparel and Retail space, and they are looking for a high-level IS-Retail Architect. This person will be key to leading their emerging Retail practice, and the compensation will reflect that.
This position can be located in any major city in the US.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Retail Industry, preferably in the Fashion and Lifestyle space
- At least 3 full SAP Retail Implementations as a Solutions Architect or in a similar capacity
- Extensive knowledge in SAP Retail architecture, setting up Master Data, Pricing and Promotions, Procurement and Replenishment, POS integration and FICO functionality
- Experience in implementing and integrating with other applications or processes such as Merchandise Planning and allocation, Warehousing and Reporting
- Experience in pre-sales or working with sales teams to seek and develop new business opportunities for the company
- Expertise in Project Management and on-site/offshore executive for realization
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills
- Great Team Player with outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent Communication Skills