The Business Process Analyst, Supply Chain plays an integral role in the implementation of new Supply Chain applications. The analyst must be able to apply conceptual knowledge of the supply chain to implement solutions that satisfy all business requirements and engage with business leadership and key users at the global, divisional and regional level. This role will focus on SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) applications.
- Partner with the supply chain organization at the divisional and subsidiary levels to understand business processes and gather business requirements
- Analyze research and resolve requests submitted by the business, using existing technologies and ensuring solution is aligned with divisional goals and GIT strategies.
- Identify new techniques and technologies and concepts that can add value to business and IT.
- Effectively communicate project and work related information to team.
- Ensure compliance of GIT governance practices.
- Participate in the planning of and lead the implementation of multiple complex GIT projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT role configuring and implementing SAP applications, preferably experience supporting SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII)
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong desire to expand knowledge of SAP applications on a technical level
- Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies