We have been engaged in a search with our direct client, who is a leader in the SAP Apparel and Retail space, and they are looking for a Senior SAP MM Consultant, with heavy IS-Retail and/or AFS experience. This world-class company has a rich heritage and strong core values, and prides itself on providing real growth opportunities for those who share those values.
This position can be located in any major city in the US, as travel will be required.
- Proficient in the Materials Management module (MM) and have the ability to integrate with other modules
- 6 plus years of AFS/Retail experience
- Must have the ability to lead their module from end to end implementation
- Must have at least 2 full implementations from project prep to post go-live support in AFS
- May be asked to mentor consultants at a lower level
- Must have the ability to lead design sessions in the MM module environment
- Must have the ability to communicate with business users; to understand business requirements, frame the problem and provide a solution within the MM module
- Should possess the ability to accurately estimate their team’s work and manage work package to meet the work deadlines
- Will have the knowledge to prepare for, conduct and document the blue print in the MM module
- Will be able to see the big picture in providing a solution, taking into consideration the impact to SAP, non- SAP systems, and business process impacts
- Customer service and support mindset, ideally with prior customer support/service experience
- Significant technology solution experience, including with SAP, ideally SAP AFS, including requirements, implementations, testing, etc.
- Strong leadership & organizational skills
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision