We’re currently partnering with a rapidly growing client in the Philadelphia suburbs, and we are conducting search for an SAP OTC Analyst, who will be responsible for entire SAP OTC vertical for the company.
This is an organization that admits it is ‘growth obsessed.’ So much so in fact, this $1 Billion company has plans to double their revenue in the next 5 years, and is tracking to do just that. To enable IT to grow and deliver value to business as it scales, a new leadership team has been put in place that has truly baked innovation right into the company’s cultural DNA.
This is an exciting time for the company, and potentially for someone who gets to work with this team.
- Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to business requirements, independently or as a leader of a team, in order to find the best solution.
- Own the SD/LE solutions from a technical standpoint.
- Perform hands-on configuration in SD/LE.
- Own interfaces to/from SD/LE modules (OTC interfaces).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related discipline; or 5 to 7 years equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant hands-on experience as a functional SD/LE analyst in multiple implementation projects and/or support organizations, including all responsibilities stated above.
- Must have extensive experience with IDocs and EDI related to the Order-to-Cash process (ORDERS05/850, SHIPMENT05/856.
- Must have detailed knowledge of SAP pricing configuration.
- Knowledge of APO GATP is a plus.
- Four or more years of experience configuring one or more SAP modules.
- Exceptional and professional written, verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of typical SAP software development lifecycles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional team work – cooperating, sharing knowledge, and collaborating effectively to achieve the objectives and target dates for a given initiative.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn new material, tools and concepts quickly