Our client is looking to hire an SAP PP / QM Analyst in a contract-to-hire role, to be hired in either Charlton, MA or Santa Barbara, CA. The selected candidate will be responsible for all PP and QM processes within the company.
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience with SAP ECC with expert knowledge in SAP Production Planning (PP) and SAP Quality Management (QM) modules in discrete manufacturing and FDA regulated environment.
- Candidate must have experience with atleast 2 full cycle implementation in SAP PP and SAP QM modules.
- Candidate must be willing to learn new SAP modules, applications / technologies.
- Knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), SAP Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM), SAP MES/MII, eSignature and SAP APO Demand Management will be added advantage.
- PMI certification and / or experience in managing medium and large projects is desirable.
- ITIL certification is desirable
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, any modeling tool, Visio, MS Project and MS Office is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
- Must have a service-oriented personality
- Solid verbal communication and written presentation skills - Fluency in spoken and written English a must.
- German language skills and international work experience is highly desirable.