Published: December 1, 2016
- Designing and developing solutions to integrate data across multiple SAP platforms and instances
- Working with global business owners in understanding new business requirements and developing system functionality solutions using SAP’s MII & ECC and Fiori software.
- Documenting global system solution “bundles” for implementation and support in a global production environment as well as creation of technical specifications for development documentation.
- Performing quality testing and document the results while adhering to global standards
- Identifying new techniques / technologies and concepts that can add value both the business and IT.
- Handling multiple project assignments simultaneously.
- Effectively communicating project and work related information to team members.
- Quickly learning existing business processes while combining knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an IT role developing, configuring and implementing SAP, in at least one of the following areas: QM, WM, MII, PP, MM
- Object Oriented Programming skills including web based development
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies.
- IT or business work experience related to Supply Chain business
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- SAP QM, WM, MII, PP, MM
- SAP HANA
- SAP ECC configuration
- Web IDE