Our client is the world’s most innovative manufacturer of communications and broadcast equipment, who prides themselves on the commitment and creativity of its employees. Working for this company will allow you to:
- Fast-track your career and play with all of SAP newest offerings in an international environment
- Work with an executive management team that values hard work and results more than just tenure
- Work in an organization with innovation baked into it’s cultural DNA
- Have access to a stellar benefits package that you won’t find elsewhere
- Live in a city consistently ranked by CNN Money as one of the Best Places to Live in America
SAP Specialist supports and optimizes the Variant Configuration, Sales and Distribution (VC SD) and Customer Service (CS) SAP Business Processes. Implements technology to enhance and/or streamline such processes ensuring quality and delivery of technology business solutions. Acts as a Project Manager for small to mid-sized SAP Projects for the SAP ERP Platform. Additionally, the SAP Specialist – SD and CS Module Areas supports the Business Intelligence reporting and analytical needs for these areas. The SAP Specialist will work as a member of a team to integrate designs into the overall client strategy.
- General understanding of Sales and Distribution, Variant Configuration Sales Order Processing, Order to Cash business processes, and Service Orders for Customer Service business processes, including: VC Sales Orders, Service Orders, Service Task Lists, Goods Issues, Distribution, Invoicing, and Accounts Receivable.
- Understands SAP functionality and configuration options for the above and equivalent SAP Modules: Variant Configuration, Sales and Distribution (80%), Customer Service (20%)
- Expertise in SAP Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects reporting and analytics for SD and CS Module Areas
- Minimum of 3-7 years SAP experience
- Understands IT Project Management methodology, including: ASAP Methodology, Waterfall, and Agile Methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business, or other pertinent area of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience.