Responsible for supporting our client’s essential business functions by providing systems analysis support for large, complex on-line and batch business systems according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements, maintaining in-depth understanding of all business processes and requirements, resolving day-to-day system issues related to performance, efficiency, and availability of production systems within area of responsibility, and assisting the Project Leader by coaching and reviewing the work of other staff members.
- 5 years of experience in business and systems analysis. Knowledge and experience in SAP, especially functional knowledge of Sales and Distribution and Service Management areas.
- Should have hands on experience integrating SAP with B2B & B2C websites.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to act as an effective liaison between the business and technical teams
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of SAP CRM, C4C pre-sales and service is optional.