The Business Process Analyst plays an integral role in the implementation of new Supply Chain applications. This person will be responsible for the SAP Transportation Management (TM) application.
- Providing direction, leadership and support to the Supply Chain team for SAP TM application.
- Supervise and or manage the planning and implementation of multiple complexes IT projects simultaneously.
- Analyze, research and resolve requests submitted by the business, using existing technologies available and ensuring solution is aligned with divisional goals and GIT strategies.
- Understand and ensure the use of GIT project management methodologies.
- Understand and ensure compliance of GIT governance practices.
- Identify new techniques / technologies and concepts that can add value to business and IT.
- Effectively communicate project and work related information to team.
- Quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business
- At least 7 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT role implementing SAP applications; experience with SAP TM preferred
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- A proven track record of delivering complex projects and managing people.
- Strong project management, communication and facilitation skills required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills.
- Ability to negotiate and manage difficult situations.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies.
- IT or Business work experience for a consumer goods organization is desirable
- Proficiency in ABAP programming is desirable
- Experience in an IT role configuring and implementing the Logistics Execution module in ECC (shipping and transportation)
- Experience with ECC master data (customer master and material master)