This position is responsible for development and maintenance of computer systems and business process solutions in support of our client’s Order Management business utilizing SAP functionality and various e-business solutions. The ability to analyze, design, test and implement systems, which enable the business community to achieve their goals and objectives, is critical to the success of this role.
Development and maintenance of Order Management functionality including:
- SAP Pricing
- Intercompany transactions
- Billing (including billing plans and revenue recognition)
- Chargeback Processing
- Systems analysis and design
- Identifying gaps and working with technical team in developing functional specs
- Testing and evaluation of new Order Management computer system functionality
- Production support of existing Order Management computer system functionality
- Business process analysis, documentation, and presentation.
- Interaction with users from various functional areas (sales, order processing, shipping, logistics, credit, A/R, finance, etc.)
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications.
- Interaction with technical resources to define technical requirements.
- Re-engineering of business processes if necessary.
- Development of complete functional requirements specification, including business impact and ROI.
- Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions.
- Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
- A technical understanding of SAP ABAP a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution solutions, specifically Sales Order Processing and Logistics
- Experience working with Vistex DM a plus
- Two full life cycle SAP Implementations a must
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Business specifically in processes around wholesale distribution and retail a plus