Stem Lab Coordinator
To plan, organize, and manage the administrative and technical aspects of the Stem Cell Laboratory in compliance with FACT, CAP (or other laboratory) Standards and regulatory agencies. Responsibilities to include:
- supervising an efficient, competent staff for the functions of the laboratory;
- designing and managing validation procedures, introducing new stem cell and HPC (Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell) processing techniques as needed
- collaborating to facilitate clinical research activities to the benefit of our patients
- preparing reports for the various activities of the laboratory
- overseeing inventory management systems
- overseeing quality activities
- working with the Medical and Facility Directors of the Laboratory to achieve optimum operation of the facility in accordance with the organization’s mission.
This positon may require schedule flexibility to ensure complete operations of the laboratory. The Stem Cell Laboratory Coordinator provides administrative support to achieve the organization’s mission of excellent patient care.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree in Medical Technology or one of the chemical or biological sciences.
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor in the state of Florida or license eligible
- A minimum of five years’ experience in clinical cellular therapy applications and a minimum of three years supervisory experience in the cGTP/cGMP environment are required.
- Knowledge of FACT and CAP accreditation standards and government regulations (local, regional and federal) is required.
Why MedCore Talent, an executive search firm?
We have a direct, personal relationship with this facility. The hiring team trusts our firm to only bring the top candidates to the table. We are able to present your qualifications, experience and education to the hospital decision-makers in a manner that ensures an accurate reflection of your capabilities. This gives you a better chance of a face-to-face interview and ultimately, selection for the position.