Position: Accounting Manager
Company Info for Accounting Manager
- Just acquired larger competitor to double up revenues
- Move their people up, lots of tenure and internal promotions
- This person would be next in line for a promotion to manager
- Lots of exposure to Directors and Senior Executives
- Challenging work: reports for the board, technical accounting etc
Responsibilities of Accounting Manager
- The accounting manager directs the monthly financial and operational analysis
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring the General Ledger account reconciliations, as well as, overseeing the management and processing of the Company-wide Property Tax obligations.
- Provide audit schedules and work papers to enable outside auditors to assess year-end results.
- The accounting manager will participate in the annual budgeting process and prepare budget inputs based on statistical data.
- Preparation of studies, reports, and analyses in area such as forecasts, financial plans, and statistical reports
Experience for the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor degree in accounting, CPA or Master a PLUS
- 5 years exp.
- Hospitality a PLUS
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00