About the position
The Assistant Director directs and supervises nursing care functions and activities for the purpose of ensuring the competent delivery of quality patient care. He/she implements, educates and ensures compliance with policies, procedures, standards and regulations for personnel, however, they may take patient assignment whenever business or operational needs dictate, to deliver high quality patient care.
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN), BSN preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years as a staff nurse in an inpatient psychiatric program, previous charge nurse experience preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
- American Heart Association – BLS Certification
- Current Crisis Prevention Institute Certification (CPI)
The post Assistant Director of Behavioral Health – Miami Area, FL appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.