Work from your home office and travel up to 30%! Great opportunity to be part of a team working on innovative equipment solutions for manufacturing and material-handling plant environments. One of the advantages of this job is it’s all custom and never the same!
This is an established and successful company that designs and builds specialty processing equipment the food industry.
- BS or AS in electrical engineering is preferred, more important is experience
- 5+ yrs of PLC programming experience, must be able to program Allen Bradley from scratch
- Ability to travel up to 30% in US
- Experience designing equipment, control systems layout
- Good communication skills is a must!
- Ability and desire to work on a projects from concept to finish