Do you want to work at a company where your ideas are heard and implemented? A place where you can make a real difference and impact the bottom line?
Automationtechies, a growing recruiting firm that connects engineers and professionals with employers in the Factory Automation, Process Control, Instrumentation, and Manufacturing industries, is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will own the marketing automation strategy and online brand for our company.
Our office located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota has been in business for 17 years and is known as a relaxed, supportive team work environment with opportunities for career growth! If you are looking for a career where new ideas and creativity are encouraged and rewarded, then this opportunity is for you.
Job duties will include:
- Creating and managing a marketing automation strategy
- Owning digital marketing activities/campaigns including creation of weekly e-newsletters
- Developing email templates for contacting potential clients
- Conducting market research on sales trends/methods and consumer behavior particular to our niche
- Utilizing LinkedIn to build company brand and generate the interest of candidates and clients
- Developing and implementing ideas for attracting candidates
- Updating and improving company website
- Managing social media presence
- Other duties as assigned
The following skills/experience is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Outlook and Excel
- Above average communications skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
The following skills/experience is preferred (we count classroom experience!):
- Experience implementing an online marketing strategy
- Experience with MailChimp, Bronto, or another marketing automation platform
- Understanding of WordPress websites
- Extensive knowledge of LinkedIn
- Knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google ranking
New graduates are encouraged to apply! Here is your chance to put the ideas you learned in school into practice.