Great opportunity to grow your career in automation while working for a successful engineering company in St. Paul area. This is an established company, state of the art new facility, willingness to train, fast paced environment, full benefits. You will need to be able to meet deadlines and get work done in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assembly & wiring of electrical control panels
- Experience with wiring electrical control panels
- Ability to work independently or part of a larger project team.
- Ability to read electrical prints
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in assembly and wiring.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Knowledge of UL508A standards.