Currently looking for a Finance Auditor for an opportunity with a $2.9B Manufacturing Company in Philadelphia, PA. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience in public accounting or industry with international manufacturing clients and be CPA certified.
Responsibilities of the Financial Auditor
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits for the organization to identify financial exposures, misstatements, compliance, or control deficiencies/operational efficiencies.
- Perform audit procedures under direction of the Senior Auditor to determine the reliability of internal control systems.
- Perform audits of a variety of accounting, financial, and operating records and procedures.
- Apply professional accounting/auditing principles and standard operating procedures for various business units.
- Work closely with assigned IT auditor to identify weaknesses in separation of duties at the audit location.
- Identify control weaknesses.
- Communicate audit issues to the Senior Internal Auditor supervising the audit.
- Participate in entrance and exit meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports and prepare and organize audit work papers.
- Function as a member of the IA team, demonstrating effective teaming.
- Identify process, financial, and compliance control weaknesses at audit locations.
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate audit issues to the Senior Auditors and others in the site management being audited.
- Prepare and organize audit work papers to document work performed and support the audit comments.
- Aid external auditors under the direction of Senior Auditors.
- Develop a further understanding of US GAAP, SOX, and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable.
- Develop an understanding of firm accounting, project management, and internal control policies, procedures, and processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional development as part of the organization.
- Achieve deadlines set by leadership and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met in a timely fashion.
Requirements of the Financial Auditor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting/Management Information Systems required
- 3 years of experience in public accounting or industry with international manufacturing clients
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- CPA preferred
- Willingness to embrace change and show flexibility in assignments and the work environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must possess effective project management skills while able to meet deadlines/prioritize multiple tasks
Benefits of the Financial Auditor
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Company offers work/life benefits and balance
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00