$3B International Organization—Buffalo Grove, IL
- Company is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Highly-visible role with CFO exposure.
- Excellent benefits and compensation package.
Seeking Finance Manager to be responsible for strategy, plan, forecast, and reporting the business performance to company leadership. The position will analyze everyday financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with 7+ years finance experience required; MBA, CFA/CPA a plus.
- Results driven/strong analytical and problem-solving skills/attention to detail/deadline oriented.
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level with ability to assess a situation and drive end-to-end resolutions while partnering with business and finance leaders.
- Ability to influence company leadership and work collaboratively/build partnering relationships.
- Ability to manage, guide, and lead to ensure appropriate financial processes are followed.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to senior and executive leadership.
- Working knowledge of Financial statutory legislation and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends within the company and in general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain templates leveraged by the practice for global/regional monthly ops reviews consolidation and craft commentary for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Provide consolidated financial reporting/analysis to leadership groups.
- Lead concise/insightful materials/decks for financial meetings.
- Create metrics for leadership to leverage, from sales analytics to project profitability.
- Manage colleagues in the Senior Financial Analyst role and/or Finance Leadership Program.
- Develop strong analytics on salaries, incentives and benefits, utilizing metrics to drive staffing decisions within operations.
- Regularly engage with practice leadership on strategic initiatives driving value across company.
- Partner with regional and practice leadership in understanding the business and overall portfolio.
- Guide investment decisions across returns on invested capital and implement routine value added tracking and reporting.
- Understand the planning/reporting tools and systems used globally, including PeopleSoft 9.0, TM1 Income Statement, Scorecard, and Client Profitability.
- Partner with accounting and OTC teams on monthly accruals and client revenue analysis during close, including WIP/AR analysis and reserve tracking and reconciliation.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Play instrumental role in the Annual, Quarterly and Monthly forecasting/budgeting process and participate in the Long-Range Planning preparation.
- Act as primary point of contact for the business on ad hoc financial requests.
Salary: $90,000.00 – $100,000.00