|Top, regional firm in Denver is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join their team. The Litigation Paralegal will join the managing partners’ groups to support pre-litigation and active litigation cases in multiple industries. The Litigation Paralegal should have at least 3 years of experience handling complex commercial litigation and be able to support a large case load. They are busy and growing! This is an exciting time to join a growing, leading firm and a true collaborative environment. The firm’s culture is first-class! If you are a Litigation Paralegal who is looking to take the next step in their career, have ownership of a case from start to finish, and has a passion for what you do…this might be the role for you! Trial experience is a huge plus as they have had several cases over the years go to trial.
- Obtains information required to comply with subpoenas, requests for production of documents, or other forms of pretrial discovery, and conducts investigatory research in litigation matters with attorney guidance
- Maintains litigation electronic databases (Relativity, Eclipse, Xera) including uploading key case documents and emails
- Maintains key case deadlines in the commercial litigation calendar
- Researches and summarizes laws, cases, and files; presents a synopsis to the attorney for use in preparation for trial or responding to a legal issue
- Ensures timely responses to legal notices and subpoenas
- Receives service of process and coordinates timely assignment of cases to the litigation team
- Organizes documents for pre-litigation matters or legal proceedings
- Conducts fact gathering interviews and documents research
- Prepares legal documents and business communications as needed
- Performs legal research using provided resources
- Assists with collection and production of relevant documents
Salary: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00
Learn more about this position.
The post Litigation Paralegal – Denver, CO USA appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.