Come join a successful team as a Mechanical and Electrical Technician! A manufacturer of custom Automated Machines, they are currently seeking Mechanical/Electrical Technicians to assemble and test machines.
All of the machines this company designs are unique and utilize cutting edge technology. They employ a diverse and talented group of engineers and staff.
Responsibilities: Analyze assembly and electrical prints/bills of material for the purpose of accomplishing the following tasks:
- Assemble mechanical components including gearing, motors, actuators, cylinders, ball screws, etc.
- Ensure formation and proper installation of pneumatic and hydraulic lines.
- Installation of wiring and electrical components within control panel and machines, including PLC’s, drives, relays, sensors, indicators, etc.
- Troubleshoot and corrected assemblies and machines that required debugging.
- Effectively communicate with Machinists and Engineers to complete various projects within their specific time constraints.
*Some travel required, up to 6 weeks a year or a week every 2 months approximately
ATC – 55344
The post Mechanical/Electrical Technician – MN – Minneapolis – Northern Suburb, MN appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.