Interested in growing your automation career and making more money? Local MN candidates only to work out of the beautiful US headquarters in the southern Twin Cities to grow an established territory in the midwestern region of the US.
This is a growing manufacturer of industrial automation and motion control products including, HMIs, PLCs, VFDs, integral gear motors, and AC servo motors. Salary plus commission with additional the first year!
• Engineering degree is required – Electrical or Mechanical background is preferred
• At least 2 years of experience in B2B selling with a proven track record; experience in industrial automation market is preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel by car and air
• Must be able to travel as needed – Overnight travel can vary but may be as much as 35% of the time.
• Meeting sales goals
• Developing and executing a strategic sales plan
• Making customer sales visits; Provide customer training and product demonstrations as needed
• Qualifying and developing provided leads
• Creating new sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and networking
• Managing cradle-to-grave sales process with the company application, engineering, and production teams
• Completing expense reports, call reports, and target lists in a timely manner
• Providing sales forecasts and requested budgets
• Providing new opportunity and competitor analysis Basic Qualifications
• Must be a self-starter
• Motion Control, Servo motor, PLC, or VFD sales experience
• Background in OEM, integrator, and distribution sales in automation industry