Top Consulting Firm—Chicago—Salary Commensurate with Experience
Our client has 10+ offices around the US with needs as well!
- Company listed on Consulting Magazine’s Best Financial Advisory Firms to Work For.
- Company promotes teamwork and a healthy work/life balance.
- Company supports employees in professional development and advancement.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related major (accounting/finance preferred).
- 2-4 years’ experience gained at a prestigious accounting or consulting firm; investment bank or independent valuation form or coursework/training in financial valuation preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze competitive industry dynamics and financial conditions of peer companies, evaluate business plans, adjust financial statements, and build cost allocation models.
- Participate in due diligence activities on pending M&A transactions, public-company purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment measurement, international restructurings and private-company fairness opinions.
- Assist in report preparation, proposals, and executive presentations.
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance.
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements.
- Research comparable publicly-traded companies.
- Provide support to the team of Managing Directors, Senior Directors, Directors, and Managers with project execution.
- Conduct research, synthesize information, and develop reports.
- Use a variety of tools to conduct extensive data analyses and modeling.
Salary: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00