We are hiring for a Vice President of Corporate Analysis for one of the Largest companies within their industry. This company has over 200 locations and is constantly expanding operations. The Vice President of Corporate Analysis will be part of an executive team that has been together for over 10. This position has a very visible role working with senior executives and will play an integral role in key decisions for the company.
Responsibilities for the Vice President of Corporate Analysis are:
- Liaison between private equity and real estate company
- Convert GAAP to IFRS
- Evaluate the big picture return of investment
- Audit compliance
- 8 years of exp. in compliance accounting, audit
- Must have Real Estate exp, Must have IFRS
- Prefer CPA and Regional Public accounting
- Must have IFRS and Real Estate experience
Please email your confidential resume to email@example.com
Salary: $120,000.00 – $140,000.00
The post Vice President of Corporate Analysis – Orlando, FL USA appeared first on Sanford Rose Associates Recruiting Network.